Monday, January 18, 2016

Pushing Out of Comfort Zone

In this blog I'll be taking a small coding project each week, learn everything required to implement it and then implement it. I'll push the code to a Github repository: One Coding Project Each Week and write a brief blog post about key lessons/learning/ideas here. I'll start this from 20th March and continue till at least 30th June. I'll experiment with various programming languages, some of which I either don't know or I'm not proficient in.

A few terms:
  • The week begins from Monday.
  • The time period is from Monday to Sunday.
  • Each time I finish a project, I'll mention what I'll take up next week in the blog post.
  • I'll generally try to increase difficulty each week but not necessarily.
  • I'd try to add on Github but I may not add everything.
  • I may add/delete more terms here as I experiment but the basic idea will remain same.
I am actually undertaking another tougher project but was getting distracted so I created this as both- a small commitment and a good reminder to sticking to what I publicly mentioned.

Thank you. Please drop a project suggestion or if you'd want me to implement one. Thanks.

-Alok Sharma.

#CodeEveryday.

No comments:

Post a Comment